Deputy director general, disability
- Previously CEO at Wairarapa DHB, leading development of cross-sector work and implementation of Health Care Home, a primary care initiative.
- More than 25 years’ experience in the health and disability sector.
- The former leader of LIFE Unlimited, a national health and disability service provider.
- Supported implementation of the NZ disability strategy and has held governance positions in the national Needs Assessment Service Co-ordination Association and disability information services.
- Holds an executive MBA and has received two business excellence awards.
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.