- Appointed September 2015.
- Previously chief executive of TelstraClear, 2005-2012, and for five years chief executive/managing director of Wrightson.
- Previously held senior management roles in Wrightson Rural and Trust Bank.
- Chair of Triplejump until October 2018, Housing NZ until July 2015, and chair of the Advisory Board of Global Film Solutions until April 2017.
- Chair of numerous not-for-profit organisations.
- Holds a BSc (first class Hons) in zoology, a Doctorate in philosophy in population genetics, and an MBA.
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
Climate change demands huge and important decisions by central government. Have we learned the right lessons from Think Big? Former energy policy adviser John Boshier's new book, Power Surge, traverses those times.
The government was about to dive into a $600m plan for a new improved MIQ but its border reopening plan has seen the project put on hold for now.
The Commerce Commission came in for a drubbing from the top tier firms that completed the NZ Initiative's survey, but the Reserve Bank improved.
Is New Zealand so fearful of offending China that we cannot voice our support for Taiwan's involvement in WHO affairs, asks former top diplomat.
Four crises have been inherited from preceding governments, but will they be addressed by changes to the health system that have been rushed and inadequately thought out?
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.