Deputy chief executive, partnerships and equity
- Appointed from the ITP sector.
- Previous role was executive director strategic partnerships and Māori success at Toi Ohomai.
- An experienced executive leader and governor in public and private sectors.
- Advocates for Tiriti excellence, equitable outcomes for Māori, and Aotearoa Inc.
- Holds law and science degrees.
- Of Ngāti Whakaue and Ngāti Tūwharetoa descent.
CareerNgāti Whakaue Assets Trust
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.