- Appointed October 2018.
- Joined the board in May 2018.
- Also chair of NZME, director of Fletcher Building, and deputy-chair of The NZ Initiative, chair of the APEC CEO Summit Committee, co-chair of the APEC business leadership group and CE and MD of ASB Bank for seven years.
- Former chair of Oxfam NZ, and a previous chair of the NZ Equal Opportunities Trust.
- Named NZ Herald's Business Leader of the Year in 2017 and inaugural INFINZ Diversity and Inclusion Leader in 2018.
- Awarded a Companion of the NZ Order of Merit in 2019.
CareerThe New Zealand Initiative
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
Confine FPAs only to vulnerable sectors, says a legal expert.
The "race to the bottom" may not be a myth, but are FPAs the solution?
The former head of Statistics NZ, Len Cook, raises worrying questions about the government's data and statistics bill.
Immigration policy needs more long-term thinking – but don't hold your breath.
Treasury says some agencies need better analysis of investment proposals but won't say which.
The government's focus on flood insurance intervention rather than action to adapt to climate change is costly, back-to-front thinking says the Insurance Council.