- Previously general manager of business at Auckland UniServices, the commercial arm of the University of Auckland.
- Earlier associate professor and head of radiology at Auckland University.
- He has published more than 100 peer-reviewed papers an received more than 30 academic and business awards.
- Based at the Mt Albert science centre, and responsible for science and research strategy and commercialisation for ESR.
- Qualifications include a honours degree in mechanical engineering, a medical degree, studies in theology and ancient history, and an MBA from Auckland University.
CareerAuckland UniServices Limited
Connected People More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.