Inspector general, regulatory systems
- Appointed to newly established role on October 14, 2019.
- Previously spent eight months as acting director audit, risk and evaluation in the compliance and governance business unit at MPI.
- Held senior management roles at the Accident Compensation Corporation and Department of Corrections.
- Experienced in audit, risk, corporate governance and directorship.
- Commercial experience with state-owned enterprises, consulting and the financial industry.
CareerGovernance In Practice Limited
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.