Manahautū, kaupapa kura taiao
- Joined EPA in November 2016 as a principal adviser.
- Has led the development and implementation of the EPA’s mātauranga programme.
- Extensive background in public sector policy development and implementation for the Ministry for Economic Development and Ministry for Primary Industries.
- Focuses on Māori engagement in a range of economic development and environmental management issues.
- Of Waikato and Ngāti Maniapoto descent.
CareerMinistry of Economic Development
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.