General manager, compliance, monitoring and enforcement
- Appointed hazardous substances manager at EPA January 2017.
- After emigrating in 2006, managed the Good Laboratory Practice and worked in food and environmental forensics, and for a food safety laboratory.
- Held logistics and operational management roles in translational science and commercialisation.
- Study director at Inveresk Research, UK.
- Early career at an independent laboratory testing North Sea oil rig samples.
- Holds a Bachelor of science (Hons) in applied biosciences and chemistry from Aberdeen's Robert Gordon University
CareerAsureQuality / Kaitiaki Kai
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.