Hautū (deputy secretary), policy partnerships
- Extensive experience in government working with Māori communities.
- Previously executive director at the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
- Spent two months in 2020 at the National Crisis Management Centre responding to covid-19.
- Reported to the PM on the child wellbeing and child poverty units’ performance.
- Former assistant commissioner State Services Commission and deputy secretary Ministry of Education.
- Connection with TPK spans more than a decade.
- Studied at Waikato and Victoria Universities.
CareerOffice of the Minister of Education
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.