- Chief executive of Māori development organisation Tui Ora and former chair of the initial Mental Health and Wellbeing Commission.
- More than 40 years’ health sector experience.
- Previously director of clinical services at Taranaki Healthcare.
- Chair of Taranaki District Health Board, and interim chair of the National Health Board.
- Holds an MBA from Massey University and is a chartered member of the Institute of Directors.
- Of Te Atiawa, Taranaki, and Ngāti Awa descent.
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.