Deputy chief executive, enterprise partnerships
- Responsibilities include the National Library, Archives NZ and Ministerial and Secretariat Services.
- In charge of major transformation projects and programmes including Tāhuhu – upgrading and construction of archives facilities.
- Previously deputy chief executive, voices of children at Oranga Tamariki/Ministry for Children.
- Responsible for overseeing new legislative duties in relation to the Treaty of Waitangi.
- Specialises in communications, public relations and social marketing.
- Has worked at Parliament, directed biosecurity border operations, and worked as a diplomat with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
Climate change demands huge and important decisions by central government. Have we learned the right lessons from Think Big? Former energy policy adviser John Boshier's new book, Power Surge, traverses those times.
The government was about to dive into a $600m plan for a new improved MIQ but its border reopening plan has seen the project put on hold for now.
The Commerce Commission came in for a drubbing from the top tier firms that completed the NZ Initiative's survey, but the Reserve Bank improved.
Is New Zealand so fearful of offending China that we cannot voice our support for Taiwan's involvement in WHO affairs, asks former top diplomat.
Four crises have been inherited from preceding governments, but will they be addressed by changes to the health system that have been rushed and inadequately thought out?
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.