Chief innovation enablement officer
- Helps the organisation utilise tools and technology needed to cater to customers and their innovation needs.
- Twenty-plus years in global digital/technology roles across a variety of listed businesses as well as start-ups.
- Previously CTO at Genesis Energy in NZ.
- Worked in the UK for 25 years at eBay, Amazon, British Telecom and Electrocomponents.
- On the technology committee as an independent advisor for Foodstuffs NI.
CareerElectrocomponents PLC (RS)
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.