- Appointed December 2018.
- Also chair of Harrison Grierson.
- Previously chair or director of entities including Northpower Fibre, Landcare Research and Housing NZ.
- Founder and founding chair of Leadership NZ, chair of the Leadership NZ Ambassadors and also founding chair of the Taitokerau Education Trust, Northland.
- Former CEO of the Northland and Auckland Regional Councils.
- National president and fellow of the Institute of Directors, and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport.
- Researched leadership in the US as a Harkness Fellow and Aspen Scholar.
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
The government was about to dive into a $600m plan for a new improved MIQ but its border reopening plan has seen the project put on hold for now.
The Commerce Commission came in for a drubbing from the top tier firms that completed the NZ Initiative's survey, but the Reserve Bank improved.
Is New Zealand so fearful of offending China that we cannot voice our support for Taiwan's involvement in WHO affairs, asks former top diplomat.
Four crises have been inherited from preceding governments, but will they be addressed by changes to the health system that have been rushed and inadequately thought out?
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.