Deputy chief executive, investment and outcomes
- Appointed September 2021.
- Heads Te Aka Tūhono, the Investment and Outcomes Group, which manages Te Tahua Whakamarohi Cultural Sector Regeneration Fund to support arts and culture.
- Previously at Oranga Tamariki as general manager commissioning.
- Was a senior manager in central and local government in the UK.
- Has worked with iwi, Māori, non-governmental organisations and internal stakeholders to re-design the agency's procurement, funding and contracting.
CareerOffice of the Deputy Prime Minister
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.