Deputy chief executive, Tumuaki Te Kāhui Kāinga Ora (Māori housing unit)
- Previously chief executive of Te Kōhanga Reo National Trust.
- Has held senior roles at Whitireia Community Polytechnic, the NZ Qualifications Authority, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry for Women and Te Puni Kōkiri.
- Focused on a whanau-centred approach to development and recognition of the importance and place of Māori identity, language and culture in HUD.
- Of Ngāti Porou, Ngāpuhi me Ngāti Kauwhata descent.
- Holds a Master’s in Māori and Management.
CareerMinistry of Housing and Urban Development / Te Tūāpapa Kura Kāinga
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.