- Led establishment of the Initial Mental Health and Wellbeing Commission in 2020.
- Previously, deputy CEO at the Health Quality and Safety Commission.
- Former national leadership role at the Ministry of Health.
- A fellow of the Australasian College of Health Services Management (ACHSM) and president of the Aotearoa body.
- Holds an MBA and completed the advanced management and leadership programme at Oxford University. Registered nurse.
Connected People More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.