Recovery investment portfolio lead
- Joined Sport NZ January 2016.
- Previously at Sport England and the UK Department of Health, leading their strategic focus on inactivity and health and delivering 2012 Olympic legacy projects.
- Has worked in the policy, strategy and diversity, and inclusion teams at Sport NZ.
- Background in public health after working in both NZ and the UK on smokefree legislation.
- Began working for the Cancer Society as health promoter.
CareerUK Department of Health
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.