- Former mayor of Wellington and vice-president of Local Government NZ.
- Former Environmental Protection Authority chair.
- Director of Oceania Healthcare, Compass Health PHO, NZ Conservation Authority and NZ-China Council, and a trustee of the NZ Community Trust, National Army Museum, the Wellington Free Ambulance Board and the Victoria Foundation.
- Also board member of the Phoenix Football Club and the NZ-US Council Advisory Board.
- Awarded a CNZM in 2011 for services to local government.
- Holds an MBA from Victoria University.
CareerWellington City Council
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.