Chief of Defence Force
- Role effective 1 July 2018.
- Previously air marshal and vice chief of the NZDF, air commodore, assistant chief strategic commitments and intelligence, deputy chief of Air Force and commander joint forces NZ as air vice-marshal.
- Service includes being national officer and commander of the NZ Provincial Reconstruction Team in Bamyan, Afghanistan, command of No 485 Wing in Auckland, NZDF’s senior officer at US Central Command (Operation Enduring Freedom, 2002), and No 5 Squadron as navigator leader, deployment commander, and operations flight commander.
- Project and planning roles have included initiating the Hercules and Orion upgrades and the purchase of the B757
- Ambassador for White Ribbon New Zealand.
CareerNew Zealand Defence Force / Te Ope Kātua o Aotearoa
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.