Director, office of the chief executive
- Joined the Department in 2017.
- Previously held a senior leadership role as General Manager, Communications.
- Has 20 years’ experience in media and strategic communications roles in the private, public and local government sectors, including at the Ministry of Social Development, Nelson City Council and the Ministry of Health.
- Supports the chief executive.
- Member of the executive leadership team.
- Provides strategic advice to the chief executive, may lead special projects, and acts as the Chief Executive’s delegate when required.
CareerMinistry of Social Development / Te Manatū Whakahiato Ora
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.