Warrant officer of the Defence Force
- Appointed on 1 July 2018.
- Previous roles include regimental sergeant major (2nd Logistic Battalion), command sergeant major, training and doctrine command NZ, and land command sergeant major at headquarters of Joint Forces NZ.
- As warrant officer was company sergeant major, senior instructor and mobility advisor for the Army and NZDF headquarters.
- Operational service in Sinai, East Timor and Afghanistan.
- Awarded the NZ Distinguished Service Decoration in 2008.
- Graduate of the NZ Command and Staff College joint warrant officer advanced course. Holds a Master of science from Portsmouth University (UK) and diplomas in adult education and business management.
CareerNew Zealand Defence Force / Te Ope Kātua o Aotearoa
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.