- Appointed 2020.
- Background in insurance, banking and finance in a variety of roles in NZ and the UK.
- On the EQC Board since March 2014.
- Previously led State Insurance.
- Independent director of Kiwibank, Kiwi Property Group, Fonterra Shareholders Fund and Auckland Transport.
- Previous governance roles have been at Cigna Life Insurance NZ, Onepath Life, Airways Corporation and the NZ Green Building Council.
CareerEarthquake Commission / Kōmihana Rūwhenua
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
The government was about to dive into a $600m plan for a new improved MIQ but its border reopening plan has seen the project put on hold for now.
The Commerce Commission came in for a drubbing from the top tier firms that completed the NZ Initiative's survey, but the Reserve Bank improved.
Is New Zealand so fearful of offending China that we cannot voice our support for Taiwan's involvement in WHO affairs, asks former top diplomat.
Four crises have been inherited from preceding governments, but will they be addressed by changes to the health system that have been rushed and inadequately thought out?
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.