General manager, climate, land and oceans
- Joined EPA from its establishment in 2011.
- Has held roles including emissions trading scheme operations manager.
- Previously with the Ministry for the Environment’s climate change team.
- Earlier worked at ACC in roles including organisational development and human resources.
- Holds a Bachelor of commerce and administration from Victoria University.
CareerAccident Compensation Corporation / Te Kaporeihana Āwhina Hunga Whara
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.