National advisor, Māori
- Appointed July 2020.
- Joined WorkSafe in 2018.
- Has worked for MBIE, Ministry of Education, NZQA, Crown Law Office, Te Puni Kōkiri and the Office of Treaty Settlements
- Previously with the Royal NZ Navy, and an iwi liaison spokesperson in cultural, social and environmental forums.
- Senior academic adviser and senior lecturer at Te Wānanga o Raukawa.
- He has a Master’s degree in Mātauranga Māori (Philosophy).
- Of Ngā Rauru Kītahi and Whanganui iwi descent.
CareerWestern Institute of Technology at Taranaki, NZ
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.