Deputy chief executive, operations
- Has overall responsibility for regional delivery of heritage advice, managing a portfolio of heritage properties and opening these to the public, providing regulatory archaeology, listing and identification of heritage, Crown land disposal, planning and legal advice services, as well as heritage engagement and outreach.
- Public sector experience includes resource management, heritage conservation and emergency management.
- Leads a team of about 90 in 26 NZ localities.
- Helps manage the National Heritage Preservation Incentive Fund.
- Previously chair of the Canterbury Earthquakes Heritage Buildings Trust.
CareerNew Zealand Historic Places Trust
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.