- Professor of farm and agribusiness management at Massey University.
- Climate Change Commissioner.
- A member of the Fonterra board for nine years as chair of the risk committee, member of the audit and finance committee, and on management board of the Fonterra Shareholders’ Fund.
- Focus on sustainability and ESG.
- Made an officer of the NZ Order of Merit for services to agribusiness in 2018.
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.