Chief financial officer
- A chartered accountant with an extensive career in banking and finance, holding senior management positions at Citibank and ANZ Bank New Zealand.
- Corporate finance manager for the New Zealand Railways Corporation.
- Spent significant time working in Asia and the United Kingdom with responsibility for both regional and global product businesses.
- Former chair of Infrastructure New Zealand
- Trustee for World Vision New Zealand.
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.