General manager, partnerships and marketing
- Previously at advertising agency FCB Wellington.
- Award-winning campaigns at FCB include Inland Revenue’s overseas-based borrowers student loans campaign and the Electricity Authority’s "What’s My Number campaign.
- Worked with the Ministry of Education to launch the inaugural Prime Minister’s Education Excellence Awards, and on the Open Polytechnic’s Learning for an Open World campaign.
- Earlier at the Economist in London and then Asia.
- Has worked with NZTE, SSC, ACC, the Reserve Bank, Forest and Bird, Public Trust and Fairfax Media.
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
Climate change demands huge and important decisions by central government. Have we learned the right lessons from Think Big? Former energy policy adviser John Boshier's new book, Power Surge, traverses those times.
The government was about to dive into a $600m plan for a new improved MIQ but its border reopening plan has seen the project put on hold for now.
The Commerce Commission came in for a drubbing from the top tier firms that completed the NZ Initiative's survey, but the Reserve Bank improved.
Is New Zealand so fearful of offending China that we cannot voice our support for Taiwan's involvement in WHO affairs, asks former top diplomat.
Four crises have been inherited from preceding governments, but will they be addressed by changes to the health system that have been rushed and inadequately thought out?
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.