General manager, engagement
- Previously WorkSafe's director of strategic engagement and implementation, responsible for liaison with NZ industry, chief executives and organisations on improving the performance of NZ’s health and safety system.
- Has led large regulatory and social policy functions at Inland Revenue and the Ministry of Education.
- Has extensive international experience, negotiating inter-governmental agreements and representing NZ overseas.
- Holds an LLB and a Master’s in Business (with distinction) from Henley Business School in the UK.
- Is a member of the Public Services Career Board, and is a Global Women Breakthrough Leaders alumnus.
CareerWorksafe / Mahi Haumaru Aotearoa
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.