Hautū (deputy secretary), regional partnerships and operations
- Oversees investment in innovation to build capability among Māori communities.
- Previously director of education Waikato and worked for 18 years at the Ministry of Education focusing on Māori Development.
- Based in TPK’s Hamilton office.
- Holds a Bachelor of education and post-graduate diploma in Māori and Pacific development from the University of Waikato.
- Nō Ngāti Tūwharetoa me Ngāti Ruanui.
CareerMinistry of Education / Te Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.