- Appointed December 2020.
- Formerly chief executive of Rugby Australia, after seven years as CE of Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.
- Was CE of Netball NZ 2007- 2013.
- Earlier held senior roles at Telecom NZ (now Spark), Bank of NZ and Fuji Xerox.
- Served as a board director of the ANZ Championship Netball, International Federations of Netball Associations, SANZAAR Rugby and the World Rugby Council.
- Made an Officer of the NZ Order of Merit in 2015 for services to business and sport.
CareerInternational Netball Federation
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.