Deputy chief executive, corporate governance and information
- Appointed May 2021 after 10 months as acting DCE.
- Previously general manager people and culture.
- Began career as an accountant and financial analyst before moving to organisational development, leadership and change roles.
- Spent eight years at BNZ as a member of the executive team.
- Has held senior HR roles at ASB, Fonterra and Air NZ in operations roles, including manager NZ airports.
- Holds a BCom from the University of Auckland.
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.