Deputy chief executive, methodology and professional practice
- Experienced in roles including secondary, early childhood and parent education.
- Has been a secondary school principal, teacher educator and ERO reviewer.
- Doctoral research focused on evaluation.
- Publications relate to mathematics education, teacher professional learning and development, and policy implementation and evaluation.
- Previous roles include chief education adviser schooling policy at the Ministry of Education, working with the Best Evidence Synthesis Programme; and managing the OECD review of evaluation and assessment in NZ.
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.