Deputy director general, DHB performance and support
- CEO for Te Pou o te Whakaaro nui for the past 10 years.
- Took Te Pou to international recognition as an evidence-based workforce centre for mental health, addiction and disability.
- Has created strong sector partnerships for service improvement.
- Former nurse and has worked in front-line mental health services and leadership roles in district health boards.
- Has worked in the Health Research Council and Ministry of Health in workforce development, policy and leading the mental health group.
CareerMinistry of Health / Manatū Hauora
Connected People More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.