- Chair of NZPost, Kiwi Group Holdings, listed company PGG Wrightson, deputy chair of Rural Equities, and audit chairman of Ngai Tahu Holdings.
- Previously chaired the Independent Advisory Panel of the Provincial Growth Fund.
- Other governance roles included chair of NZ Oil and Gas and director of the Public Trust.
- Earlier worked principally for two large global investment banks based in London and Paris.
- Chartered fellow of the Institute of Directors, a fellow of Chartered Accountants ANZ and a graduate of Otago University.
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
Confine FPAs only to vulnerable sectors, says a legal expert.
The "race to the bottom" may not be a myth, but are FPAs the solution?
The former head of Statistics NZ, Len Cook, raises worrying questions about the government's data and statistics bill.
Immigration policy needs more long-term thinking – but don't hold your breath.
Treasury says some agencies need better analysis of investment proposals but won't say which.
The government's focus on flood insurance intervention rather than action to adapt to climate change is costly, back-to-front thinking says the Insurance Council.