- Appointed September 2020.
- Joined in January 2015 as principal investigating lawyer.
- Previously worked in private practice in Auckland and London, acting in commercial, criminal and regulatory spheres.
- Practice included complex civil fraud proceedings in the English Commercial Court and corporate corruption investigations for clients with international operations.
- Holds a BA/LLB (Hons) from Auckland University.
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.