- Background in design, procurement, financing, and delivery of infrastructure as an engineer, asset manager and chief executive.
- Has worked in commercial construction and property on both sides of the Tasman.
- Former national operations manager for Westfield.
- Returned to NZ to pursue a career developing tourism infrastructure.
- Holds a Bachelor of Civil Engineering with first class honours, a BCom and an MBA.
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
The government says FPAs will encourage businesses to grow profits through innovation rather than cutting wages.
Confine FPAs only to vulnerable sectors, says a legal expert.
The "race to the bottom" may not be a myth, but are FPAs the solution?
The former head of Statistics NZ, Len Cook, raises worrying questions about the government's data and statistics bill.
Immigration policy needs more long-term thinking – but don't hold your breath.
Treasury says some agencies need better analysis of investment proposals but won't say which.