- Appointed November 2021.
- Previously chief executive of Business Banking Resolution Services in the UK.
- Earlier a member of PwC UK’s public interest body.
- Former chief executive of the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission.
- Executive director of the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- An economist and supervisor with the Financial Services Authority in London from 1995.
- MSc in Economics from the London School of Economics.
- Economist with the Reserve Bank of NZ from 1988.
- Holds a BCom in Economics from Canterbury University and a BCA from Victoria University.
CareerLondon Investment Banking Association
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
New Zealand stopped processing investor visas at a time when the wealthy were lining up to come up here.
The government says FPAs will encourage businesses to grow profits through innovation rather than cutting wages.
Confine FPAs only to vulnerable sectors, says a legal expert.
The "race to the bottom" may not be a myth, but are FPAs the solution?
The former head of Statistics NZ, Len Cook, raises worrying questions about the government's data and statistics bill.
Immigration policy needs more long-term thinking – but don't hold your breath.