Deputy chief executive, finance, technology and infrastructure
- Joined Customs in November, 2019 as group manager of finance, strategy and performance.
- Responsible for corporate services, finance, information systems, and the enterprise management portfolio office.
- Was director of corporate planning and reporting for Inland revenue, responsible for Inland Revenue’s enterprise portfolio management office.
- More than 20 years’ experience in public sector financial management.
- Is one of the leads for the Treasury’s financial development programme, which seeks to increase strategic financial capabilities across NZ government agencies.
CareerInland Revenue / Te Tari Taake
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.