Chief product officer
- Launched and developed successful business ventures, many of which now operate in Australia, the US and Europe.
- Previously CEO of Creative HQ, launching initiatives like Kōrero Mātauranga (NZ's Education Summits), and international innovation training programmes.
- Authored books on early-stage venture development and on parenting.
- In 2010 recognised as a New Zealander of the Year by North&South Magazine for innovation in parenting education.
- Holds a PhD in neural networks/artificial intelligence and an MBA in international business.
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.