- Appointed 2013. Resignation announced April 2021.
- Led transformational strategic change.
- General manager of PGG Wrightson Seeds Australia from 2010, after being group manager of business development from 2008.
- Worked at McKinsey & Company in New York and Auckland (2003-2008).
- General manager of NZ’s first internet retailing company, FlyingPig.
- In 1998 founded the First Foundation, helping talented but financially disadvantaged secondary school students complete university.
- Author of NZ Unleashed.
- Holds an LLB and BA from Auckland University, and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
Confine FPAs only to vulnerable sectors, says a legal expert.
The "race to the bottom" may not be a myth, but are FPAs the solution?
The former head of Statistics NZ, Len Cook, raises worrying questions about the government's data and statistics bill.
Immigration policy needs more long-term thinking – but don't hold your breath.
Treasury says some agencies need better analysis of investment proposals but won't say which.
The government's focus on flood insurance intervention rather than action to adapt to climate change is costly, back-to-front thinking says the Insurance Council.