Deputy secretary, corporate and digital services
- Appointed Chief Information Officer in late 2014.
- Previously general manager of government information services at the Department of Internal Affairs, where she led development of the all-of-government online strategy, standards and associated services.
- Earlier roles included leadership of the Government ICT Supply Management Office.
- Also responsible for IT service management and assurance, security and risk.
- Before joining the public sector, held senior roles at Telecom.
CareerMinistry of Justice / Tāhū o te Ture
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.