- An organiser of the Wellington Data Analytics Forum.
- Chairs the Pacific methods board, looking to ensure that the nations of the Pacific receive benefit from developments in statistical methodology.
- Has served as a board member of the market research industry association and a member of the organising committee of the NZ Statistics Association.
- Extensive experience of official statistics (two spells in Australia and one in the British system), and involvement in a wide range of international collaboration.
- More than 30 years working in NZ on environmental, social and economic measurement.
CareerAustralian Bureau of Statistics
Connected People More Connections
Connected Entities More Connections
Discover the public sector and its key players
Discover the investigation
NZ is one of the least efficient high-income countries at delivering infrastructure – just look at light rail.
Ashley Bloomfield is stepping down as the omicron outbreak starts to fade and ahead of major health system reform implementation.
The government doesn't have the in-house capacity for a reform programme as big as three waters.
The Ministry for Primary Industries is making 1,000 fewer annual inspections, but GPS tracking makes them more targeted.
Meet the man trailing the money on the country's largest fraud cases.
The number of people going through MIQ dropped by 30% in 2021 as a series of decisions reduced capacity.