Finance

Ebos marches into Asia with $1.17b deal

Jenny Ruth
Thu, 09 Dec 2021

Ebos marches into Asia with $1.17b deal
(Image: Getty)
Jenny Ruth
Thu, 09 Dec 2021
Ebos Group is buying medical products distributor LifeHealthcare for about A$1.17 billion and will raise up to A$742 million of fresh equity and A$540m of new term loans to pay for it.Ebos will also issue shares worth about A$23m to LifeHealthcare's management.The acquisition will include 100% of LifeHealthcare's Australian and New Zealand subsidiaries and 51% of its Asian subsidiary, Transmedic, marking Ebos' first foray beyond Australasia.The remaining 49% of Transmedic will be retained by its founders who will continue to manage...

Not convinced yet?

Subscribe to our Daily News Update free newsletter.

Markets Market close
NZ shares slide on recession risk
Dan Brunskill | Tue, 17 May 2022

Central banks are expected to rapidly tighten policy, the risk of an energy crisis in Europe remains, and economic activity in China has been slowing.

Markets
BitPrime calls on crypto community for cash
Dan Brunskill | Tue, 17 May 2022

The crypto retailers plan to create a decentralised autonomous organisation to give supporters a say in how the business is run. 

Technology
Tracksuit a good fit for brand tracking
Ben Moore | Tue, 17 May 2022

Startup Tracksuit is simplifying brand tracking as digital marketing faces the death of online tracking.

Sponsored
Grow your business by taking time to plan

Getting business fundamentals right gives the best chance at beating the unplannable.

Partner content
More fuel storage needed now

Boosting fuel reserves could prevent social & economic disruption.