- The retail chains Noel Leeming and Torpedo 7 are subsidiaries of what New Zealand company?
- New Zealander Dene O’Kane was an international competitor in what sport?
- In what New York street would you see a bronze sculpture of a charging bull?
- How was Tommy Solomon significant in NZ history?
- Where in the world would you be most likely to eat shakshuka: Japan, North Africa or Turkey?
- Who is NZ’s minister of defence?
- What classic Cole Porter song starts with the line: “Like the beat, beat, beat of the tom-tom”?
- Who is the husband of actress Jada Pinkett Smith?
- Complete the following line from the Bible: “And the wolf will dwell with the …”
- Which lake is the biggest: Waikaremoana, Dunstan or Wairarapa?
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. The Warehouse Group; 2. Snooker; 3. Wall Street; 4. He was the last full-blooded Moriori; 5. North Africa; 6. Peeni Henare; 7. Night and Day; 8. Will Smith; 9. Lamb; 10. Lake Wairarapa.