- What are the butterfly, the octopus, the shag and the shullet?
- What did the films Solaris, Event Horizon, Stranded and Gravity have in common?
- What do the initials of the British band ELO stand for?
- Name the decade in which celebrity Kim Kardashian, footballer Ronaldinho and tennis star Venus Williams were born.
- What word can precede bean, jack and spider?
- What surname is shared by a writer with the first name Paul, a documentary maker with the first name Louis and an actor with the first name Justin?
- What country has a parliament known as Stormont?
- What American bird got its name from its ability to mimic the songs of other species?
- Which triple Formula One motor racing champion founded his own airline?
- What famous London business has the motto Omnia Omnibus Ubique (“All things for all people, everywhere”)?
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. Women’s hairstyles; 2. They were set in space; 3. Electric Light Orchestra; 4. The 1980s; 5. Jumping; 6. Theroux; 7. Northern Ireland; 8. The mockingbird; 9. Niki Lauda; 10. Harrods.