- American actor Tobey Maguire is best known for playing what superhero?
- What long-running TV crime series was originally set in Las Vegas but led to spinoffs set in Miami and New York?
- Saunas originated in what country?
- In British music-hall comedy, the phrase “How’s your father?” was a euphemism for what?
- The Forgotten World Highway is a tourist route that runs between Stratford and what central North Island town?
- Mastitis is a common medical condition that affects which part of the body?
- Which ethnic group settled in the Moutere area of Nelson in the 1840s: Poles, Swiss or Germans?
- TV presenter Jenny-May Clarkson (née Coffin) represented New Zealand in what sport?
- In New Zealand politics, who is Brooke van Velden?
- Despite their early hit songs about surfing, no member of the Beach Boys actually surfed – true or false?
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. Spider-Man; 2. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation; 3. Finland; 4. Sex; 5. Taumarunui; 6. The female breast; 7. Germans; 8. Netball; 9. Deputy leader of ACT; 10. False.