- In what decade were the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Empire State Building completed?
- The multinational energy company Gazprom is based in what country?
- In car specifications, the newton-metre (usually abbreviated to Nm) is a measurement of what?
- Victor Emmanuel II was the first king of what country?
- What was the occupation of the character played by Kate Winslet in the acclaimed TV series Mare of Easttown?
- What is normally drunk from a style of glass known as a flute?
- What is the name of the decorative leather or fur pouch that Scotsmen traditionally wear on the front of their kilts?
- Their first names are John, Brendon and Doug and they have all played cricket for New Zealand. What is their surname?
- The Rose Revolution of 2003 occurred in what Eastern European country?
- Auckland-based property company Ockham sponsors annual awards in which field: books, architecture or art?
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. The 1930s; 2. Russia; 3. Torque; 4. Italy; 5. Police detective; 6. Champagne; 7. The sporran; 8. Bracewell; 9. Georgia; 10. Books.