- What animal has been described as a horse designed by a committee?
- What is the predominant religion in Croatia?
- Which US state is NOT considered part of the Bible Belt: Virginia, Kansas, Missouri or Oklahoma?
- What is the American term for a pedestrian who ignores the road rules?
- What high-profile woman recently became the first female chair of New Zealand Rugby?
- What commonly used Latin phrase translates as “after death”?
- What New Zealand politician wrote a 1993 memoir entitled Unfinished Business?
- What is the two-word motto of the Scouting movement?
- In the 1987 film Fatal Attraction, who played the woman who had an ill-fated affair with the character played by Michael Douglas?
- In Australian politics, who is Daniel Andrews?
The quiz is sponsored by Havana Coffee. Get a bean subscription for your office.
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. The camel; 2. Catholicism; 3. Kansas; 4. Jaywalker; 5. Dame Patsy Reddy; 6. Post-mortem; 7. Roger Douglas; 8. Be Prepared; 9. Glenn Close; 10. Premier of Victoria.