- Complete the catch-line from a classic TV commercial for deodorant: “I can’t get by without my …”
- In Greek mythology, how many labours did Hercules have to undertake?
- London’s Shaftesbury Avenue is associated with what: fashion, theatres or hotels?
- What word can precede date, corner or eye?
- In what country would you be most likely to drink a yoghurt-based beverage called lassi?
- What country was the birthplace of Moses, the actor Omar Sharif and the football star Mohamed Salah?
- Mt Pinatubo, the scene of a massive eruption in 1991, is in what country?
- What British car company produced a series of models with names beginning with V?
- The Sugarbag Years, by New Zealand historian Tony Simpson, is an account of what event?
- What is the surname of the central character in the satirical novel Catch-22?
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. Mum; 2. 12; 3. Theatres; 4. Blind; 5. India; 6. Egypt; 7. The Philippines; 8. Vauxhall; 9. The Great Depression; 10. Yossarian.